intuitive healing, mentorship, yoga therapy & love
30 Days of Gratitude – Day 9
Today I am grateful..:
- for the melody of wind and birdsong warming the edges of early morning’s chill.
- winter produce and organic grocers. We are so fortunate in California to have such abundant local produce in the winter.
- for friendship. This journey would be that much lonelier without bright souls to share it with.
- for that silent moment after the breath where thoughts are collected, emotions are processed and tongs can choose to lay still. Ahimsa and Satya.
- for my two beautiful calloused bare hobbit feet — they greet the earth daily and demand liberation from shoes.
- for the life of Paramahansa Yogananda. What a mark he has left on the planet. Thank you for writing Autobiography of a Yogi for future generations and inspiring the Self Realization Fellowship.
- for grey whales and the wide-open mystery of the deep sea.
- for coastal skylines dotted with shore birds in flight. Their graceful ride on the wind’s currents remind me to go with the flow.
- for airplanes. Sustainability conflicts aside, it is simply amazing a traveller can board a for enshrouded plane in San Francisco, CA and less than 24 hours later land in New Deli, India sunshine.
- for the visual representation of number 10. We are not alone. 1 = the individual placed right beside 0. 0 = the cycle of the universe encompassing the whole of creation.