intuitive healing, mentorship, yoga therapy & love
30 Days of Gratitude – Day 7
Today I am grateful..:
- for the alignment of time and resources to be in Encinitas, CA at this moment.
- for the family I saw crossing the street pulling two little munchkins in a red wooden radio flyer wagon with a surfboard roof rack jerry–rigged out of PVC pipe. This family plays together.
- for art stores or very kind and hard cover black 8 1/2″ x 11″ blank sketch books. They make the best journals.
- for the authenticity of very young children. They are so in the moment it is magical!
- for the joy of being in child consciousness while taking Jodi Komitor’s Next Generation Kids’ Yoga Teacher Training. Amazing! Fun! All over the place!
- for apple, orange, spinach, parsley, lemon, ginger, kale juice. YUM!
- for discovering new communities and appreciating a gimps into lives lived out so differently than mine.
- for Gina Jacobs who has opened her home and shared her story with me during my visit to Encinitas.
- for sitting with a hot cup of herbal tea – no schedule in hand – feeling full in my soul.
- for life. As it is right now. So good!