30 Days of Gratitude – Day 4
Today I am grateful…:
for right now. Today. This moment. No need to start over, go back or move forward. NOW. As I write this here.
- that I got to visit with my Uncle Mike/Carlos in January before he passed away this week.
- that I can be in LA for Mike’s funeral & the birth of my brother’s 2nd child because I was already heading down for a Kids’ Yoga Teacher Training.
- for Breath — bringing me back to HERE. I forget so often.
- for the outpouring of love from the people around me.
- for my body – that right now I get to be in skin, trying out the shape and feel of asanas, the warmth of good deep hugs and the smile inducing satisfaction of delicious whole foods on the tongue.
- for access to information and the abundance of inspiring articles, books and recordings on living well: health, spirituality meditation, yoga, ALL OF IT!
- for warm showers and the delicious feeling of jojoba oil and vanilla on freshly bathed skin.
- for the tribe of amazing, strong, beautiful women that I have met through Om Shala. They inspire me daily and provide direction by living example.
- Giselle Rezai. The best-est friend I could ask for. We’ve seen each other through so much in the past 13 years. I am blessed to claw, scream, cry, laugh, grow and shine alongside her.
(+1) Today. Being alive. Doing it. Yes! 🙂